Tuesday, May 3, 2011

For Japan Fundraiser Starting NOW!!!

Sorry for the delays!!! I have been waiting for information from some contributors, and I haven't heard, so I am going to go ahead and start the raffle, and there will be prizes added as I get more updates from the people donating them! :D

So far, there are pictures of the first three prizes...but prize four will also be described below!

Prize 1
(BlytheChic)
Bow Wow Trad Mint Blythe, two dresses, plus other Blythe items


Prize 2
(esmereldes)
Hello Kitty For Japan tote and a plethora of Sanrio items


Prize 3
(JoeyKBlythe)
Odeco/Nikki/Usagi/Lati outfit including dress and headband


Prize 4
(effiethedal)
Mini-Wardrobe for your dolly! (you choose either lati, pullip, dal, blythe or odeco) consists of three dresses, one pair of pants, one shirt, one pair of effiedalshop pajamas. plus a few surprises!!!

(more added here later!)

Tickets: $10 each
How to DONATE: Please send your donation (in increments of $10) to The Japanese Red Cross
How to let me know you did it: The Red Cross will send you an email with your donation receipt. Please forward your donation receipt email to me at effiedal@yahoo.com As soon as I see it, I will add your name to the list that I will keep here.


Raffle Start Date is May 3, 2011 and the end date will be May 10th at 4 pm Pacific U.S.A. time (California)

Let's raise some funds for Japan!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment